I know I know, I haven’t been around these parts much, but I promise you all I have BIG things brewing for Girl Loves Gloss. In the meantime, I have hosted a juicy giveaway every year for my birthday and this year is no different! Not only is today my birthday, but Girl Loves Gloss turns 4! To say thank you for reading and to ring in my 34th birthday in style, I am giving away what can only be described as a ‘crapload’ of makeup!
ANNUAL, EPIC BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY
What you could win:
- Limited Edition Marc Jacobs Clutch with 5 mini Le Marc Lip Cremes inside
- Pixi Beauty Polish & Peel
- 2 Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Glosses in Poppin Peach and Tickle Me Peach.
- 2 MAC Eyeshadows in New Crop and Cherry Topped
- 1 MAC Dazzleshadow in I Like to Watch
- Laura Mercier Double Impact Eye Color Palette
- Urban Decay Basquiat Collection Tenant Palette
- 2 MAC In Extreme Dimension Mascaras in Well Toned and Hottie With a Body
- Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep Pore Refining Peel
- MAC Retro Matte Lipcolour in Topped With Brandy
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Penelope Pink
- 3 Lancome Le Metallique Liquid Eye Shadows in 05 Mocha Swing, 04 Bronze Rivage and 02 Tempo Mediterraneen.
I don’t need to tell you guys, this is ALOT of makeup. In fact, it is over $500 worth of makeup. What can I say, I go big for birthdays!
How to Enter:
- You must be 18+ of age
- All entries are validated so don’t bother faking it till you make it
- Open worldwide
- Contacting me privately to ask to win will automatically disqualify you (it’s sad I have to do this there’s always a few…)
- Winners will be contacted privately via email and will have 3 business days to respond before redraw
Some of the products and/or services mentioned in this post may have been provided for consideration and are denoted with an “*”. These products may be linked using an affiliate link, which provides me with a small commission in return for providing readers with honest and authentic reviews. The earnings from affiliate links are what keep GirlLovesGloss.com running! You can read my full disclaimer here.