I often get asked how I grew my blog, and besides just putting in the time and effort, there have been loads of resources for bloggers I’ve shared along the way.
I’ve learned so much in the last 8 years of writing Girl Loves Gloss, and sometimes the hard way. I’ve compiled this list of resources for bloggers to share some of my own tips, as well as other helpful resources I’ve benefited from along the way.
Be sure to check back often, this list with continuously be updated as new resources get added to the list!
Resources for Bloggers
Best Hosting For Your WordPress Blog:
I’ve been using New Blog Hosting for almost two years now, and honestly couldn’t be happier. Since switching to them, I’ve had next to no downtime and they are incredibly responsive to any questions or concerns I’ve had.
New Blog Hosting has helped me migrate my site, create a staging site when I want to test out new features, and generally gone above and beyond to make a happy customer out of me and several bloggers I have referred to them over the years!
My top blogging tips and must have blogging tools:
- Earning and Income as a Blogger
- 5 Ways to Monetize Your Content
- 5 Mistakes I See Bloggers Make
- How To Ask Brands for Press Samples
- Is Being an Instagram Influencer Sustainable?
- 3 Steps to Better Blog Content
- How to Negotiate Brand Contracts for Bloggers + Influencers
- Instagram Influencer Sponsored Post Calculator
- Social Media Value Calculator
- Broken Link Checker
- Unsplash Freely Usable Images
- Grammarly – Spelling & Grammar
*Affiliate links in use.