TAKE NOTE MASK LOVERS: FRESH HAS YOU COVERED
Plenty of skincare brands do a great mask or two. But Fresh has a gamut of masks for every skin type and every skin desire. I have six of the Fresh offerings, and that doesn’t even cover the range! I’ve got some definite faves, so let’s break them down shall we?
LOTUS YOUTH PRESERVE RESCUE MASK
- The first Fresh mask I ever tried, and a fast favourite of mine! [read the review here]. This mask is exfoliating, soothing and radiance-boosting all in one formula. It’s feels cooling on the skin, which makes it a fave of mine for hot summer months or when I feel like the texture of my skin is really rough. It’s instant good skin in a quick and easy mask.
ROSE FACE MASK
- This is probably my favourite of all the Fresh masks, just barely nosing past the aforementioned. It’s so softening, refreshing and hydrating. Like most fresh masks, I love that I don’t have to leave it on for ages, and it’s my mask of choice for when I’ve been a bit heavy-handed with actives like acids and retinol and my skin just needs some TLC.
BLACK TEA OVERNIGHT MASK
- We know by now that your girl loves an overnight mask, right!? Even though more Fresh masks only need 5-15 minutes to get down to business, sometimes I just don’t have time for that #momlife. I love an overnight option that you slather on like a night cream and call it a day… err night. Hello, happy, hydrated and soft skin the next morning!
SUGAR FACE POLISH
- Initially, I didn’t realize this was a mask – d’oh! I’m not normally a physical scrub kinda girl, but when I am, it is this. The sugar sloughs away dead skin and evens texture. Then you leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse off to reveal even, baby soft skin that will drink up your serums, oils etc so much better. I aim to use this once a month or so, like a deep clean for your face.
BLACK TEA INSTANT PERFECTING MASK
- The texture of this mask is almost like a silk chiffon dessert! It feels like spreading chocolate mousse on your face, and I’m not mad about it. This is an awesome prep mask to prime your skin before a special event. It leaves your completely even, clear and super smooth so makeup glides on beautifully.
UMBRIAN CLAY MATTIFYING MASK
- I’m a dry skinned girl, so this mask doesn’t come in handy for me most of the year. I pull it out in the summer when things get a bit oilier, or use it to spot treat my nose for blackheads and chin for congestion. It cleanses and purifies and as the name suggests, leaves the skin matte, so it’s a great option for combo or oily skin.
SHOP ALL FRESH MASKS