Sunday, June 10th, is my 35th birthday. Not only does this mean I’m officially in my mid thirties (eww), but it means that Girl Loves Gloss is 5 years old! Who could have guessed when I started this blog those years ago, that it would have flourished the way it has!? Certainly not me. When I started writing I was having a crappy week. I was turning 30, and on the day of my birthday I blew two tires on my car and was issued an amount owing audit. It was an expensive week and the cherry on my down-in-the-dumps cake. Despite the financial situation, I treated myself to something to boost my spirits a little. That product was the Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream, and it ended up being my very first post! I still love that scrub to this day, and so I thought I would share some other products I love with you all – keep reading to see how you can win my epic Birthday Giveaway!
Girl Loves Gloss 35th Birthday/5th Blog Anniversary Giveaway
- Giveaway runs until June 18th 11:59pm PST
- You must be 18+ years of age and reside in Canada or the US
- All entries will be verified, so don’t follow, then unfollow thinking you got a cheeky entry. That’s lame.
- Private messaging me asking to win my giveaway will be an instant disqualification.
- Winner will be notified privately and will have 3 business days to respond before a redraw
Here’s What You Could Win ($350+ of Makeup and Beauty!):
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Rennaisance Palette
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Clarins 08 Blackberry Instant Light Lip Oil
- Garnier Fructis Color Vibrancy Treat
- Rapidlash Eyebrow and Eyelash Enhancing Serum
- Tarte Chrome Paints in Fire Dancer and Steel the Show
- Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Fairy Tears
- Shu Uemura Eye Foils in Gun Metal
- MAC Dazzleshadow in I Like 2 Watch
For extra bonus entries: Head over to Instagram and follow how on this post!
Some of the products mentioned in this post may have been provided for consideration. These products may be linked using an affiliate link, which provides me with a small commission in return for providing readers with honest and authentic reviews. The earnings from affiliate links are what keep GirlLovesGloss.com running! You can read my full disclaimer here.
Some of the products and/or services mentioned in this post may have been provided for consideration and are denoted with an “*”. These products may be linked using an affiliate link, which provides me with a small commission in return for providing readers with honest and authentic reviews. The earnings from affiliate links are what keep GirlLovesGloss.com running! You can read my full disclaimer here.