Welcome to part two of my MAC x Robert Lee Morris Collection review! Earlier this week I went over the blushes, powder and brush – you can read that review here. Today I’ve got all 6 lipsticks in the collection to share with you!
*PR Samples, Affiliate Links
MAC x Robert Lee Morris Collection Lipstick Review
As I mentioned in the last post, the MAC x Robert Lee Morris collection is styled after the artist’s sculptural jewellery with antique brass detailing. These lipsticks certainly aren’t your run of the mill regular MAC offerings. The formula is Mattene, which the brand claims are a softer, silkier, more moisturizing matte lipstick. These really do have a nice glide to them that leaves behind opaque pigment minus the crackling, dry finish most mattes leave. The tubes are a slim, which means you have control with the bullet to get a nice crisp lip line if you desire.
There are 6 shades in the Robert Lee Morris Collection:
Pumpkin – a warm pink neutral
Persimmon – a warm peach nude
Lychee – a pale peach nude
Pomegranate – bright cranberry
Fig – deep rose
Concourd Grape – cool mauve berry
MAC x Robert Lee Morris Lipstick Giveaway
Since I have all 6 shades of the lipsticks in this collection, I figured I might as well share the love and give 3 of them away to one lucky winner! To enter to win the shades Pomegranate, Fig and Concourd Grape, follow these rules:
- Giveaway runs from now until midnight November 19th 2017
- You Must be 18+ years of age
- Open Worldwide (cannot be responsible for lost packages in the mail)
- All entries will be checked to make sure they follow the rules! Fraudulent entries will result in being banned from future giveaways.
- Winner will be contacted via email and will have 3 business days to reply before a redraw.
- Don’t forget to check instagram for some cheeky bonus entries!
MOST IMPORTANTLY – I am due to have a baby right when this giveaway is ending. So please have patience if our tiny human shows up and it takes me a while to get to announcing the winner. Baby > Lipstick
Some of the products mentioned in this post may have been provided for consideration. These products may be linked using an affiliate link, which provides me with a small commission in return for providing readers with honest and authentic reviews. The earnings from affiliate links are what keep GirlLovesGloss.com running! You can read my full disclaimer here.
Latest posts by Girl Loves Gloss (see all)
- CoverFx Goes Next Level Glitter - February 18, 2018
- Packing for a C Section | What I Used and What I Didn’t - February 10, 2018
- Top 5 | Bronzer & Contours of 2017 - February 7, 2018