Weekends are generally spent prepping posts, taking photographs, editing said photos and testing out products to tell all you lovely people about. No rest for the wicked, right? I also use this time to catch up on my blog reading, and make headway on the mounds of back-logged Allure Magazines that I just keep buying, if anything for nostalgic reasons. Here’s what I got up to this weekend, with some cheeky sneak peeks of what will be on the blog this week!
A LITTE LIGHT READING
Ok so ‘light’ is an understatement. I try and read my fave blogs all week long, but inevitably have a growing list by the weekend. Let’s face it: Blog Writer = Blog Lover. Here are some of my favourite posts from the last week:
- Fee of MakeupSaavy always posts the best eBay bargains! Her Stationary & Desk Accessories post has me drooling over marble covered notebooks.
- Anna from TheAnnaEdit posted Five Workout Videos You Can Do At Home, which came at the perfect time to kick my @ss back into gear.
- Lily of LilyPebbles did a video that not only finally makes sense of, but has me running out today to purchase a Bullet Journal.
- The lovely Paula of ThirteenThoughts talked about How to Increase your Pinterest Traffic, and frankly, it’s got me all obsessed with Pinterest all over again.
BUDS IN, TUNES ON
I’ve been listening to these gorgeous white and rose gold (how very Instagram-worthy!) wireless Bluetooth earbuds from Sudio Sweden and might just be in love! They sound super clear and smooth and fit just as comfortable as my old Panasonic’s. It also only takes about 10 seconds to pair them the first time, which is not the case with some bluetooth devices…
They kindly offered me a discount code to share with you all: 15% off with the code girllovesgloss (I don’t make commission off this, they’re just really nice people!).
I always like to test products that land on my desk on the weekends. It’s when I’m not in fear of having a makeup meltdown half way through a shift at work. I’ve recently tested out the new Urban Decay Primers*, as well as the new Chanel Coco Code Collection*; Expect reviews soon!
What did you get up to this weekend? What song are you loving right now?
Some of the products mentioned in this post may have been provided for consideration. These products may be linked using an affiliate link, which provides me with a small commission in return for providing readers with honest and authentic reviews. The earnings from affiliate links are what keep GirlLovesGloss.com running! You can read my full disclaimer here.
Latest posts by Girl Loves Gloss (see all)
- CoverFx Goes Next Level Glitter - February 18, 2018
- Packing for a C Section | What I Used and What I Didn’t - February 10, 2018
- Top 5 | Bronzer & Contours of 2017 - February 7, 2018