ANOTHER MONTH GONE, AND ANOTHER HANDFUL OF BEAUTY FAVOURITES.
The next few months are going to have so much variety when it comes to favourites, my friends. I have tried SO many new products and rediscovered some oldies while at it. Here’s a capsule of the products I’ve really enjoyed using in the last month, don’t forget to let me know yours in the comments!
- ST TROPEZ GRADUAL TAN WATERMELON INFUSION Beautylish $25 usd. I’ve used the original gradual tanner from St Tropez before, but there is something about the Watermelon version that is just so much better. It smells so delish and gives a really natural boost while not taking forever to build up colour!
- DRUNK ELEPHANT C-FIRMA DAY SERUM Sephora $100 cnd. I know, it’s not cheap, but this is a legitimately fabulous vitamin c serum formula. My skin loves vitamin c, and this one is an amazing option for those who don’t want fragrance, silicones, essential oils etc in their formulas. I’ve barely been wearing foundation since adding this into the routine!
- DRUNK ELEPHANT VIRGIN MARULA LUXURY FACE OIL Sephora $90 cnd. I adore face oils, but they most certainly are not all created equally! While this one doesn’t have the best scent to it in my opinion (it has no added fragrance as per the brand’s ethos so there is nothing to mask the natural scent of the product). Having said that, the lush texture of this oil totally makes it worth it! Dry and dehydrated skins will love this.
- CHANTECAILLE JUST SKIN TINTED MOISTURIZER Net-A-Porter $74 usd. I almost don’t want to love this as much as I do, because it’s insanely expensive and has poor colour inclusivity. BUT this formula is divine. It is one of the most beautifying, gorgeous skin-like products I’ve tried. It makes my skin look clear, luminous and soft focus.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER ARTIST COLOR PENCIL IN DIMENSION DARK BROWN Sephora $23 cnd. I love the formula of these pencils. They are soft and super pigmented but don’t migrate by some magic. This shade is a gorgeous dark brown that gives the perfect daytime definition, but you can also smoke it out.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY MATTE REVOLUTION LIPSTICK IN PILLOW TALK Sephora $39 cnd. This is one of the most perfect rosy pink neutrals out there. If you loved Charlottes infamous Pillow Talk Lip Pencil, then the matching lipstick is a must. It simply goes with everything!
- MARC JACOBS O!MEGA GEL POWDER EYESHADOW IN THE BIG O! Sephora $36. The most perfect camel brown eyeshadow! This formula is amazing (read my original review here); Super smooth, pigmented and blendable. I find myself reaching for this pretty much every day as a casual crease colour. So easy, so polished.
SHOP THE POST
Do you share some of my May beauty favourites? What did you love this month?
Wanna help share the love? Pin the image below to Pinterest and help support Girl Loves Gloss!