When it came to creating the Clean Beauty Series, there was brand that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I wanted to feature, and that is Tata Harper
. Tata created her line with the ideology that skincare should come with real, visible results without synthetic chemicals. Not only is it 100% natural and non toxic, the range is also: Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, GMO free, Filler and artificial fragrance free. Keep reading to hear about this incredible, luxurious line that is grown and manufactured right from the farm in Vermont and enter to win the giveaway below!
After a member of Tata Harper’s family was diagnosed with Cancer, she started reading the ingredient lists on skincare products and was inspired to create a line that wouldn’t compromise highly active ingredients (Tata’s products pack 9-29 active ingredients in every bottle as opposed to the industry standard of 1-3) with potentially toxic and harmful chemicals or fillers (you won’t find parabens, mineral oil and dyes in this line!). In turn, she’s worked with chemists, biologists, botanists and integrated medicine practitioners all over the world to stay on top of the latest natural ingredient discoveries, extraction techniques and preservation technologies.
On top of this, the Vermont based farm and lab buys renewable energy to run on that is sourced from cow farms that recycle methane gas! The good folks at Tata Harper cultivate the herbs and flowers they use in their proprietary formulas from their Organic Certified Farm, and package everything in 100% recycled glass bottles and packaging. How’s that for reducing your carbon footprint?
My Favourite’s From the Line:
The Refreshing Cleanser
– this has become my favourite morning/second cleanser. It smells like tangerines and grapefruit, feels creamy and soothing on my skin and never leaves it feeling stripped or tight. It was love at first cleanse!
The Redefining Body Balm
– talk about a spa like experience! This thick balm gives my limbs a gorgeous glow, minimizes stretch marks, and keeps my Keratosis Pilaris (those pesky red bumps on the backs of your rms) to a minimum which makes it worth the price alone!
The Resurfacing Mask
– this just exactly what it says on the jar: it smooths out the surface of your skin from textural issues, flaky skin and brings the glow back. It smells divine, leaves my face feeling smooth as a baby’s bottom and decongests clogged pores all in 20-30 minutes.
The Regenerating Cleanser
– perfect for those who love a good scrubby cleanser (and it also has the delish tangerine/grapefruit scent). I tend to reach for this once every week or so to get my skin deeply cleansed and smoothed out. It’s got great ‘scrub’ to it without feeling like it either does nothing, or is scrubbing off 6 layers of skin. I love to use this before popping on a little tanner on my face, or when I noticed my foundation is clinging to dry spots a bit more than usual.
On My List to Try:
The Restorative Eye Creme
– Everyone from Caroline Hirons
to my Grandmother loves it, and that is enough for me! I’ve heard nothing but fantastic things about this eye cream, which has it at the top of my ‘Want’ list.
The Nourishing Oil Cleanser
– I love a good oil cleanser when it comes to removing makeup and the day’s grime. I have no doubt this will be a hit with me, given I’ve loved the other two cleansers I’ve tried.
The Moisture Mask
– This is an overnight mask, which is exactly the type I love! I rarely take the time to put on masks then time it and remove. I just want to slap it on my face and sleep tight knowing all the hard work is being done whilst I’m in dreamland. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?
Enter to Win:
I’m giving away the set pictured above to one lucky reader! It includes:
1 travel size Resurfacing Mask
1 travel size Regenerating Cleanser
1 travel size Hydrating Floral Essence
1 full sized Be Fierce Antioxidant Moisturizing Lip Therapy
How to Win
You must be 18+ years or older. Giveaway is open worldwide.
All entries will be validated and checked for accuracy.
Giveaway is open from Friday January 22nd 2016 until Monday February 1st 11:59pm PST 2016
**Winners will be notified via email and will have 3 business days to respond before a redraw**
a Rafflecopter giveaway