1. Lancome Miracle Cushion Compact Foundation is supposed to leave a dewy finish, in a hydrating formula that supposedly cools on contact! Nifty. I love the idea of how compact this is, and when I swatched it in store it had such a thin lightweight formula that built up nicely.
2. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil has taken the blogosphere by storm these last few months, and I won’t lie, I’m really curious. Priced at a small fortune (for my budget anyways!) I have really high hopes for this oil that claims an advanced retinol complex to help fight fine lines, correct sun damage and leave radiant smooth skin – everyone and their sister seems to rave about it. At a price decently over $100, it might be on my wishlist for a while though…
3. Another slightly pricey want here (clearly June is the month of champagne tastes on a beer budget!) is the Clarins Renew-Plus Body Serum. I’ve heard can do wonders for Keratosis Pilaris, a skin condition that I’ve had since I was a kid, and has only gotten worse with age. Apparently it eliminates dead skin cells and ups moisture levels. I’ve tried just about everything for my KP, so I am beyond curious about this one!
4. I’m a blush fanatic, so it’s no surprise that the Too Faced Love Flush Long Lasting 16 Hour Blush caught my eye. Besides the super adorable colour-matched packaging, the formula claims to be long lasting with super buttery pigment that bonds to your skin. I’ve got my eye on the shade Love hangover!
5. Speaking of adding a little colour, the Clarins Aquatic Treasures Summer Bronzing Compact looks stunning for summer! The mix of bronze tones means it should work on most skin tones, and can be custom adjusted to how much colour you want to add to your complexion. Let’s not even get into how drool-worthy the packaging is…
6. Finally something that didn’t initially wow me over, but is now coming in new shades, is the Benefit They’re Real Push Up Liner in Beyond Brown. I actually liked the product in the original very much, but the applicator was a bit of a faff for me. I have however been on the hunt for a great long lasting brown gel liner, and can always dispense onto the back of the hand and apply like a brush.
Some of the products and/or services mentioned in this post may have been provided for consideration and are denoted with an “*”. These products may be linked using an affiliate link, which provides me with a small commission in return for providing readers with honest and authentic reviews. The earnings from affiliate links are what keep GirlLovesGloss.com running! You can read my full disclaimer here.