1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes, if you still haven’t tried one of these now’s your chance. These last all damn day which is a feat no other blush seems to handle on my skin.
2. Nars Eyeshadow in Mekong. Think rich cocoa with golden sparkle. It makes a gorgeous liner or smokey eye and the glitter doesn’t go everywhere. This might be my favourite single shadow…. well top five at least!
3. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder will forever be one of those “why didn’t I buy this sooner?” purchases. Nothing sets undereye concealer like this, it truly is hypeworthy as it never looks dry and cakey under even my dry under eye area.
4. Formula X Nail Polishes are the one to beat in my eyes. Rarely have I come across a line that lasts as well a this system does, and the colour line is awesome!
5. Make Up For Ever Extra Fine Eyeliner Brush #250 has beaten out any liner brush I have ever tried. When it comes to winged liner or cat eyed looks, this simple is Queen.
6. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, speaking of winged liner, is my absolute go to when it comes to sweeping on a flick and getting that uber precise wing in no time at all. It stays on all day, doesn’t flake or smudge and has the best teeny tiny brush on it.
7. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eyeliner in Ro(cocoa) is my solution to MAC Teddy in colour but actually lasts all day and is waterproof. It smudges on effortlessly and then sets without fading or flaking.
8. Ardency Inn Modster Manuka Honey Pigments in Rosegold. Longest name ever for an eyeshadow but I only need to say this to describe it: True Rosegold. Need I say more?
9. Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette is the palette to beat in my eyes this season. It has matte, it has shimmer it has neutrals it has smokey. It has it all. Go get it, no thanks needed.
What is on your shopping list?
Latest posts by Girl Loves Gloss (see all)
- Postpartum Life | 5 Things I know Now - April 24, 2018
- Too Faced Natural Nudes Lipstick Review and Swatches - April 19, 2018
- Mascara Monday | Covergirl Peacock Flare Waterproof Mascara - April 16, 2018