1. When it comes to primers Laura Mercier has it in the bag. I recently picked up the Hydrating option after knowing full well how good the original is, only to find out this one is even better. My skin looks well rested and plump, my makeup lasts and stays fresh all day. Basically it does what it promises!
2. Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner paired with my #3 favourite, Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel makes the most heavenly smell you ever did smell. Real rose lovers need these in their life! I wrote a post all about the Ro’s Argan here, and Rose Jam is just around the holidays so stock up, I’ve got me a jumbo bottle!
4. I wasn’t fussed by the first one, but the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Palette is all kinds of gorgeous. While I normally steer closer to warm browns, something about these colours really make my green eyes pop. The first day I wore these I had two strangers ask me about my eyemakeup. You know it’s good when…
5. The innocent blush with the naughty name – Nars Deep Throat. Its a gorgeous peached up pink that leaves a subtle glow (no glitter bomb here!) that just seems to make my complexion look ah-mazing. It was love at first blush.
What were your favourites this month?
Latest posts by Girl Loves Gloss (see all)
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadows: Worth the Hype? - May 2, 2017
- Switching Up My Skincare Routine With Paula’s Choice - March 23, 2017
- My First Facial (and an amazing discount!) - March 21, 2017