1. Nude liner on the waterline opens up tired eyes from lack of daylight and makes that winged liner look even more crisp. There are a few drugstore options, but I truly do love the Mac Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15 NW20 the best.
2. It’s the only time of year where I crave wearing a vampy lip, and Mac Rebel Lipstick is way up there in cult status for a reason.
3. A muted rose blush like Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dazzled really gives the cheeks that warm hue but never manages to look too red/clownish on paler winter skin.
4. The non nude every day nail polish : a mid tone creamy grey. I am loving the Formula X Polish in Extraordinary as the the go with everything shade of choice this Winter.
What are your must have winter beauty picks?
Latest posts by Girl Loves Gloss (see all)
- Kicking Breakouts to the Curb With Neutrogena’s Light Therapy Acne Mask - September 20, 2017
- Getting My Skin Baby-Ready with PMD Beauty - September 18, 2017
- Wherein Tarte Nailed It Again! - September 11, 2017